Nice People Around [NPA]
Feel free to join us.. Please log-in or register
Nice People Around [NPA]
Feel free to join us.. Please log-in or register
Nice People Around [NPA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
MP3
Latest topics
» SMART UBT/FBT
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am by judas6666

» KIAN SCANDAL
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 pm by npamzhope

» NEW MAGIC IP SMART JULY 01 2011
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm by sharknaruto92

» NEW MAGIC IP NI SMART
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm by sharknaruto92

» LIST OF DNS MAKING YOUR CONNECTION FAST
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm by sharknaruto92

» NEW MAGIC IP AS OF NOW JULY 01 2011{GLOBE}
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm by sharknaruto92

» Story of Regret
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am by NPA|[K][i][a][N]

» Guess The Movie
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 am by npamzhope

» Collection of Random Love Quotes
PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 am by npamzhope

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Ballad of a Mother's Heart by Jose La Villa Tierra
NEW MAGIC IP SMART JULY 01 2011
NEW MAGIC IP AS OF NOW JULY 01 2011{GLOBE}
Ang Huling Mag-Comment CUTE! :))
NEW MAGIC IP NI SMART
Newly Updated Magic ip and myglobeconnect Om6 for GLOBE[Added New'server]
Collection of Random Love Quotes
SMART UBT/FBT
(gl0Be)KUNG SAKALING MA KATAY SI MAGIC ITO PAMALIT
GLOBE UBT/FBT

PSEUDO LOVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
npamzhope
npamzhope

PSEUDO LOVE Empty
PostSubject: PSEUDO LOVE   PSEUDO LOVE Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:45 am

Ilang beses ko ng nakikita ang ganitong status ng relationship pero di ko naman binibigyan ng pansin. Dahil siguro di naman ako nakakarelate dati. Pero ngayon.. naiintindihan ko na. Tangna mas masarap pa maging single na lang kesa ganito naman.

Below is an an article that really hit the x spot in me- I found this when I searched what pseudo love really is. I just copied it and pasted it here. Credit goes to the author of the blog. I re-typed those words in BOLD na feeling ko tagos talaga at may kurot Smile

What is a PSEUDO RELATIONSHIP then?

For some, it may be categorized as a relationship with BENEFITS. Something that you could look forward to. Isang relasyong sa simula pa lang alam mo ng WALANG pupuntahan. Pero still tinutuloy mo pa rin kasi nga isa kang dakilang BENEFICIARY. Siguro kasi masaya ka. Masaya kang may nagpapakilig sa umaga mo. Masaya kang may tinatawag na "MAHAL." Masaya kang may nakakatelebabad hanggang 6 am. Pero alam mong hanggang don na lang yon. Kasi at the END of the day you would still realize that it is not meant to be. And the relationship is just there para masabi lang na may relationship. That there is YOU, there is ME but there is no US…..Almost a relationship but not definite…

Bakit nga ba ngkakaroon ng ganoong set up? At sinu sinu bang pwedeng maging involve. First, everyone can be involve in that kind of relationship. Kahit anu ka pa basta merong pumipintig between your ribs, pwede kang magkaroon ng PSEUDO relationship. Walang criteria para don. Pangalawa, nagkakaroon ng PSEUDO relationship if two individuals act na as if sila. Bigla na lang nangyari. Walang nagconfirm basta na lang naging ganun bigla. Parang sila pero hinde…. Gets mo!? Oh come on, i know nakakarelate ka… at alam kong naiintindihan mo ko.

Bakit nga ba ganun? These are the possible situations wherein nagkakaroon ng PSEUDO relationship.Siguro kasi mag steady sila dati, tapos nag-end ang relationship nila ng hinde sila ang nagdecide for themselves. Meaning may ibang involve na tao, might be the family or friends. Someone SPECIAL na mas kinailangan mong piliin kaysa sa kanya. Yung tipong wala kang choice but to let go of that person. Tapos after some time you will bump into each other. And you will still feel the same intensity of love you have shared with over that span of time that you have been living on separate lives. But then again, hinde nga pwede. Dahil masgusto nyo na maging SELFLESS. Mas gusto nyong maging masaya ang mga tao sa paligid nyo, kaysa sa inyo.

Meron namang PSEUDO relationship na nabuo during "spring time days" tipong "sad to belong ang drama." Listen to that song and you’ll find out its essence. This relationship hurts. Kasi tama ang feelings… pero not the right time. Then you decided to go on with the pseudo thing, hoping that one day you might end up being TOGETHER.

Meron din namang nabuo lang dahil bumyaheng langit. Just for the sake na masatisfy mo ang iyong sexual urgence. Saklap noh!!! SO sad but true. You’re just with that person kasi sya ang iyong FUBU!! (f*cking buddy!)

May mga relationships rin naman na pseudo as in pseudo. With all the insincerity and fraudulence. Yung tipong TRIP na lang. Para maexperience yung ganung thrill sa katawan. Pero is it worth it? Na magexert ng effort… para lang maexperience mo yon. I dont think so. One way or another hahanapin mo rin ang REAL love beyond that relationship. To be involved in a pseudo relationship is one of the hardest thing that you could ever do. Because you dont have any right to DEMAND. You don’t even know if there is a real commitment after all. Wala ka talagang inaasahan. At wala kang maaasahan. Kasi nga PSEUDO. Makulit ka lang to believe that someday your heart will touch his and you’ll be connected in a different way. Sarili mo lang ang sinasaktan mo.on the contrary, believe it or not, sometimes a pseudo relationship works better than a real one. Why?

Siguro kasi mas honest yung mga taong involve dun eh. Mas vocal sa feelings. Merong transparency ang lahat. They know how to differentiate red from pink. Even the most painful part of it. Kaya na lang i-decipher ng ganung kadali. Kaya lang laging natatalo yung weaker individual pagdating sa point of ayawan na… Kasi sa PSEUDO relationship you tend to role play. You are determine to play it right. And victory always ends up with the greatest actor in town or the best slut kapag end of contract na. Gets mo?! Sabi nga nila only a b*tch can survive in this cruel world. If you’re not brave enough to face the consequences of this bullshit relationship. You might soon end up hanging yourself or cutting your veins, for sooner or later INSANITY will take you.

It is not an EXCUSE that we just wanted to enjoy the best things that life has to offer. Nobody can justify hurting someone right? Because absolutely there is no valid reason to HURT someone. What I'm saying is that PSEUDO relationships may be wonderful and hurtful all at the same time. It is our CHOICE. If we chose to have this kind of relationship, then it goes without saying that we are allowing ourselves to make the same mistakes that we did before over and over again. And that is allowing ourselves to be hurt. We should remember that though we tend to enjoy. we are also bound to break somebody’s HEART. Be careful of being too emotional. Coz we’ll never know that the love we treated as PSEUDO might be the love we are waiting for the longest time.

We may see this set up differentlty. Pwedeng TAMA, pwedeng MALI. It is not its definition that makes it wrong neither the emotions. What matters is our perception. What used to be PSEUDO might be for real after all. Lets just admit that we’re afraid to face the reality because we’re not brave enough to fight for what we really feel and prove that our love is PROFOUND.
Back to top Go down

PSEUDO LOVE
Page 1 of 1