Nice People Around [NPA]
Feel free to join us.. Please log-in or register
Nice People Around [NPA]
Feel free to join us.. Please log-in or register
Nice People Around [NPA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
MP3
Latest topics
» SMART UBT/FBT
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am by judas6666

» KIAN SCANDAL
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 pm by npamzhope

» NEW MAGIC IP SMART JULY 01 2011
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm by sharknaruto92

» NEW MAGIC IP NI SMART
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm by sharknaruto92

» LIST OF DNS MAKING YOUR CONNECTION FAST
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm by sharknaruto92

» NEW MAGIC IP AS OF NOW JULY 01 2011{GLOBE}
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm by sharknaruto92

» Story of Regret
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am by NPA|[K][i][a][N]

» Guess The Movie
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 am by npamzhope

» Collection of Random Love Quotes
Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 am by npamzhope

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Ballad of a Mother's Heart by Jose La Villa Tierra
NEW MAGIC IP SMART JULY 01 2011
NEW MAGIC IP AS OF NOW JULY 01 2011{GLOBE}
Ang Huling Mag-Comment CUTE! :))
NEW MAGIC IP NI SMART
Newly Updated Magic ip and myglobeconnect Om6 for GLOBE[Added New'server]
Collection of Random Love Quotes
SMART UBT/FBT
(gl0Be)KUNG SAKALING MA KATAY SI MAGIC ITO PAMALIT
GLOBE UBT/FBT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
npamzhope
npamzhope

Collection of Random Love Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Collection of Random Love Quotes   Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:58 am

Letting go is like getting a tooth pulled out by a dentist. Pull it out, you’re relieved. But how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it wasn’t hurting you doesn’t mean you didn’t notice it. It leaves a gap & sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. Its going to take a while, but it takes time.

Kapag pinili mong magmahal, pinili mo na ring masaktan.

Gusto mo ang isang tao kapag:

- Lagi mo syang hinahanap at gusto makita
- Iniisip mo kung sino kasama nya
- Pero kapag nakita at kasama mo na eh hindi ka naman mapalagay.
- Tinitingnan mo ng palihim ang bawat kilos nya.
- Pag may kausap nyang iba eh nagseselos ka, pero hindi mo naman maamin.

Bakit kaya?? Smile)

You can simply photoshop your face, but you can never photoshop your attitude.

Hindi masarap ang pride. Actually, nakakalason. Wala akong kilala na naging masaya sa pagkain ng pride niya.

Tandaan mo na tao lang sya. Hindi sya perpekto. Hindi sya hangin na kelangan mo sa araw araw at minu-minuto.

Kung feeling mo may KULANG sayo, Check mo, Baka Nawawala AKO?

Never hate the times where you failed. These are the times where you show the world that failures don’t define you, but what makes you stronger. In life, there are no mistakes only lessons.

Don't worry. Just breath. If it's meant to be. It will find its ways.

May mga bagay na nasa kanya mo lang talaga nakita at naramdaman. Kaya kahit minsan hirap ka na, hindi mo pa din sya maiwan-iwan.

Love does not hurt.. its the feeling that you get when its gone that pains you :]

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.

To truly love is to have the courage to walk away and let the one who wishes to be free leave... no matter how much it hurts.

Bagay sa yo maging Amo …..
--- Inalila mo kasi ang puso ko…

Boy1: Ang pag-ibig ay parang elevator. Kung puno na ito, bat mo pa ipagsisiksikan ang sarili mo gayong meron namang hagdananan. Di mo lang pinapansin.

Girl: Eh bat mo pa kailangang maghagdanan gayong babalikan ka naman ng elevator? Kailangan mo lang maghintay

Boy2: Bat ako maghihintay sa isang elevator na alam kong hindi lang ako ang gustong isakay?

MAKE SENSE...

"we get HURT the moment
we start to CARE...

and they will only start to
CARE when they realize

that we get HURT..."

Boy: Ikaw lang ang babaeng mahal ko.

Girl: bakit hindi mo ba mahal nanay mo?

Boy: :3

Smile)

Ayan Basag tuloy! Kasi naman eh.. hahaha Very Happy

Wag ka maniniwala sa ksbhang ewan means yes, kasi it can mean 3 things: una di nya alam isasagot, pangalawa wala syang pakelam at third d nya lng talaga msbi ung totoo.

Back to top Go down
NPA|[K][i][a][N]
Admin
Admin
NPA|[K][i][a][N]

PostSubject: Re: Collection of Random Love Quotes   Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:10 pm

LIKECollection of Random Love Quotes 3004219211 Collection of Random Love Quotes 1570760283
Back to top Go down
https://npaians.forumtl.com
npamzhope
npamzhope

PostSubject: Re: Collection of Random Love Quotes   Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:44 am

The best friends are the ones that you don't have to talk to everyday, who understand why you didn't take their advice to not call him or why you keep going back to him again. The ones who call you at 4am to let you know they're drunk, who listen when they've heard the same story a thousand times, the ones who call just to say hi. And whether you're dancing on the table or passed out drunk, they'll turn and say, "Hell yeah, that's my best friend."

The worst thing you could do for love is deny it. So when you find that special someone, don't let anyone or anything get in your way.

"Her hand," he said. "It fit in mine."

It ruins my night when you dont tell me goodnight.

I really don't understand how you can be so heartless, considering you have mine.

I forfeit. I'm done. I'm sick of trying to hold a conversation with you. Yeah, I want to talk to you so freaking bad, but I refuse to seem desperate...so if you wanna talk, hit me up, but other than that, I give up.

Ever notice the only boys we complain about are the ones we care the most about?

I’ve been so off for the past few days. I feel like crying every time I hear a sad song. And even if it’s not my situation, it reminds me of you and how we’d never be, and that hurts me.

Smiling is my favorite. You make me smile. That makes you my favorite.

You used to be my reason to wake up every morning, but now you're my reason to stay in bed.

No person has the right to condemn you on how you repair your heart because no one knows how much you're hurting. - Grey's Anatomy

Its only a matter of time. Until you like him. Until you love him. Until you date him. Until he breaks your heart, and you can't take it anymore, you just...Its only a matter of time.

Sometimes I find myself glancing at the clock...wondering what you're doing at that exact moment.

If you like her, tell her. Chances are she loves you twice as much.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

At the end of the day, you can either focus on what is tearing you apart or what's holding you together.

I'll admit it, I dream about him. He's always in my thoughts. I have to see his face to make it through the day. I daydream about us together, his arms wrapped around me, whispering "I love you" in my ear. Every girl does it. It's just that no one is brave enough to admit it.

God made you then he made me then he whispered "meant to be."

He wants her and he knows it but the problem with love is, he never shows it.

And she couldn't help but wonder what it was about her that didn't make her good enough for him.

Love is when two people don't like to be apart.

I've got an angel on my left screaming get away, but the devil on my rights saying time to play.

You make me smile all the time, no lie. Even when I can't see you. I just think of you, and yeah, it's wonderful.

And I don't know how it gets better than this, you drag me head first, fearless.

So baby, if you know everything, then tell me why you couldn't see, when I left I wanted you to chase after me.

--TILL THE NEXT POST bulong
Back to top Go down
oh em gee

oh em gee

PostSubject: Re: Collection of Random Love Quotes   Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 am

I want you to make love, not war.[b] Smile [quote] Smile
Back to top Go down
npamzhope
npamzhope

PostSubject: Re: Collection of Random Love Quotes   Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 am

Sometimes you just have to hold your head high and try not to cry and say goodbye. Stay strong.

Sometimes walking away is the hardest thing to do, but the best thing in the end

Its sweet if someone talks to you whenever he is available, but its sweeter if he makes himself available just to talk to you.

t's hard to care for a person when you know that one more step forward will make
you fall in love and one step back ruins your friendship.

Best relationship? It's when you both know you're in love with each other yet you stay... FRIENDS

Sometimes when you finally found out, you realize that you were much better off not knowing.

Hindi lahat ng araw ay sayo, darating din ang araw na ikaw naman ang paiiyakin ng taong pipiliin mong mahalin

Nakakabilib ang lalaking tinitingnan ang PUSO hindi ang ITSURA , at minamahal ang UGALI hindi ang MUKHA

wag kang magalit pag pinag-usapan ka nila , dahil di naman nila binunyag kung anong TAO ka kundi kung anong klaseng TAO sila.

dalawa lang ang pwedeng mangyari sa nararamdaman mo para sa isang tao , It's either LUMALA o MAWALA.

ang PAG-IBIG ay nagsisimula sa " FRIENDS LANG KAMI " , at nagtatapos sa " FRIENDS NALANG KAMI "

akala mo sira yung SIGNAL kung bakit late mong natatanggap TEXT niya , yun pala inuuna lang niyang itext yung iba kung saan INTERESADO siya.

Gaano katindi ang love?
Isipin mo,

magagawa nitong mapaghintay ang isang mainiping tao.
Masaktan ang manhid
maging sweet ang bitter.
Mapatawa ang malungkot.
At higit sa lahat,
maging TANGA ang isang matalinong tao.

Appreciate the things you got instead of staring at the things you want.

A rule of the passengers which is the same when you fall in love.

You can choose where to sit but you can't choose who will sit beside you.

Muntik na kitang mahalin,buti na lang tinamad na ako! =))

Pag binato ka ng bato,batuhin mo ng bulaklak para sweet,isama mo na din ung paso para may impact!

Para sa mga Two-timer!
“ Hindi mo kasalanan ang magmahal ka ng dalawa o higit pa. Damdamin yan e, hindi
pwedeng pigilan. Pero alam mo kung ano ang mali sayo? Habang nagmamahal ka,
sinisira mo ang buhay nila, binigyan mo sila ng dahilan para kamuhian ka sa oras
na kailangan mo nang bitawan ang isa. Tandaan mo, hindi lahat ng masaya ay tama.
Matuto kang magpahalaga sa damdamin ng iba. ”

Kung magmamahal ka, wag kang pakasiguro na ganun din siya. Wag mo rin isipin na
sayo lang siya, wag mong akalain na totoo siya dahil baka di mo alam, mahal ka
lang niya pag nakaharap ka.

Wag kang manghinayang sa mga taong lumilisan sa buhay mo, paraan lang yan ng tadhana para mapalitan ang mga taong hindi karapat-dapat para sayo at mapagbigyan ang mga taong mas tatagal at hindi ka magagawang iiwan. Very Happy

Boy1: Tol. Nakipag-break sakin girlfriend ko eh.
Boy2: Bakit naman?
Boy1: Eh kasi pinapapili nya ako kung kaibigan o pag-ibig eh.
Boy2: Kaya pala andito ka kasi Kaibigan ang pinili mo?
Boy1: Di tol. Pag-ibig. I Love You Tol! =D

Ang love prang SIPON.
Why do you keep on pulling it back to you, when it's better for u to let it go.

...IN TAGALOG..
bkt ayaw mo syang ISINGA kung mas giginhawa ka kpag nwala sia.

Hindi mo masasabi na nakalimot ka na. Kung sa simpleng bigkas ng pangalan nya ,
APEKTADO AT NASASAKTAN KA PA.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collection of Random Love Quotes   Collection of Random Love Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1